BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN, TGV
- 1h50 by TGV from Paris, arrival Nantes Train Station
- 3h by TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport
- Direcs TGV with : Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Strasbourg
The train station is located in the city center, facing the Convention Center.
- 1 hour flight from Paris, arrival Nantes-Atlantique Airport
- 65 destinations with directs flights
- 20 direct flights to French destinations: Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, Strasbourg, Toulouse
Nantes Atlantique Airport is located at 20 min. by shuttle (departure every 20 min) from the Convention Center.
DIRECTIONS TO THE CONVENTION CENTER
The address of the convention center :
5, Valmy str. (rue de Valmy)
During your stay in Nantes you may use the public transport to reach the Convention Center. You may find more information on the website of La Cité des Congrès.
Recommandations for Accommodation
To find an accommodation for a 4-days stay, we recommend you to visit the website of the tourism office of Nantes where you can choose a hotel and make a reservation.
You may as well book a room in one of the AccorHotels. You may benefit from a preferential tariff offering a special discount of 15% in regards to a daily rate and including breakfast. Rooms will be subject to availability of hotels at the time of booking. Prepayment of the entire stay will be asked at the time of booking. The cancellation is free of charge up to 7 day before the start of the conference. To proceed to reservation click on the picture below.