All papers must be written in English according to the submission template and formatting guidelines. For typesetting your paper you must use our IEEE template in Word format. You may also download this template in Word or LaTeX format from the IEEE website provide you add the conference header to each page of your paper.
FINAL CAMERA READY PAPER
Once a paper is accepted, minor revisions may be requested. All papers, regular and WIP, will be included in the conference proceedings. Regular papers presented at the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library. All accepted papers must fully comply with the IEEE conference format for the final camera ready submission. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress check to make sure of that compatibility. The access to IEEE PDF eXpress site will be available a month prior to the submission deadlines. Papers that fail that check or exceed the referred submissions page limits may be rejected without further review. Authors must prepare the final manuscript and submit it according to:
- If necessary, modify your manuscript according to the reviewers' recommendations
- Verify that your camera-ready paper complies with the IEEE format.
- Embed the Copyright Clearance Code (CCC) Notice.
- Prepare the IEEE Copyright Form. Submit the final manuscript and the IEEE Copyright Form.
- Detailed guidelines will be provided at a latter stage.
BEST STUDENT PAPER CONTEST
The students willing to participate in the contest should provide:
- a complete participant application form (Download form)
- a certificate of enrolment to an institution
If you have any questions related to the contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.