PREPARING THE FINAL CAMERA READY PAPER
Once a paper is accepted, minor revisions may be requested. All papers, regular and WIP, will be included in the conference proceedings. Regular papers presented at the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All accepted regular papers must fully comply with the IEEE conference format for the final camera ready submission. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress check to make sure of that compatibility. The access to IEEE PDF eXpress site will be available a month prior to the submission deadlines. Papers that fail that check or exceed the referred submissions page limits may be rejected without further review. Authors must prepare the final manuscript and submit it according to:
- If necessary, modify your manuscript according to the reviewers' recommendations
- Verify that your camera-ready paper complies with the IEEE format.
- Embed the Copyright Clearance Code (CCC) Notice.
- Prepare the IEEE Copyright Form. Submit the final manuscript and the IEEE Copyright Form.
Copyright Clearance Code (CCC) Notice
The copyright clearance notice (please select the appropriate one below) has to be added to the paper. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/copyright-policy.html
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5635-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-8402-5/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5635-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
IEEE Copyright Form
To complete the final paper submission process, you must download here the IEEE copyright form, fill in the form, sign it and submit it to the submission system. An email with these instructions is sent to the authors of accepted papers.
The link for downloading the IEEE copyright form:
Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account : Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site.
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following: 43642X for the Conference ID - your email address - a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support : Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
The program booklet of IPIN 2018 conference will include a short description of all accepted papers. To prepare the program, we ask you to fill the online form and upload it as supplementary material with the camera-ready version of your paper at the latest on July 16th at https://ipin2018.sciencesconf.org/
BEST STUDENT PAPER CONTEST
The students willing to participate in the contest should provide:
- a complete participant application form (Download form)
- a certificate of enrolment to an institution
Please choose "*I wish to participate in the Best Student Paper contest" among the topics during the submission.
If you have any questions related to the contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All papers must be written in English according to the submission template and formatting guidelines. For typesetting your paper you must use our IEEE template in Word format. You may also download this template in Word or LaTeX format from the IEEE website provide you add the conference header to each page of your paper.